Facebook

Monday, March 4, 2013

Rooftop Heaven

When you work in Social Media, you get to do hours of research. You need the right images to fit what your blogging about. I love to do this because I get to see beautiful places, things, people, art, etc. that I have never seen.

So today I was researching all about Rooftops in New York. Now New York is definitely on my bucket list of places that I will visit before the good Lord needs me. I've always wanted to go during Christmas. I want to see the Christmas the huge Christmas tree and the beautiful window shopping displays. Now here's another reason why I want to go! Check these beautiful rooftops.


 My goodness. Breathe taking isn't it? If I had the budget, I would move in an instant. Well with a jun secured of course. This gives the meaning of Rooftops a whole other definition!


I would have breakfast, lunch and dinner every day on the rooftop!


I'd Host a beautiful dinner party. No need for party decorations. The city already provides it! 


Now I get the, "I Heart NY" memorabilia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment